Pregnancy Care in Delhi - Normal & High Risk Pregnancy
Dr. Meeta Sharma has more than 35 years of experience in dealing with high-risk pregnancies and prenatal care.
Frequently Asked Questions Patients ask about
Pregnancy Care in Delhi
- Dietary Advice
- Gestational Diabetes scanning
- How to deal with the morning sickness, acidity, backache or other pregnancy related problems.
- Ultrasound Tests to check for the proper growth of the baby
- Treatment advice for any existing problems during pregnancy
- Finding the presence of any high-risk pregnancy and providing specific care and instructions about the same.
- The advice of an experienced obstetrician and gynaecologist like Dr. Meeta Sharma is all you need during your pregnancy period.
- All your queries will be answered to your satisfaction along with the specific do’s and don’ts during your pregnancy and after delivery as well.
- Affordable and genuine prices of all the diagnostic procedures.
- Pregnancy or HCG test
- Urine Testing
- Blood Tests
- Gestational Diabetes Screening
- Weight summary
- Physical Examination
High risk pregnancies are those which have either one or many of these conditions, such as
- Previous Miscarriages
- Problematic pregnancy or delivery in the past
- Pregnant with more than one baby (twins or triplets)
- Any pre-existing medical condition such as high blood pressure, diabetes, blood disorders, anemia etc.
- Any pre-existing mental conditions in the expectant mother
- More than 35 years of age
- Habits like smoking and drinking in the pregnant mother
- Some problems occur during a normal pregnancy, thereby making it a high-risk one such as pre-eclampsia (high bp in pregnancy), placenta previa (placenta is lying at a lower level than normal thereby creating a risk of increased bleeding during delivery) etc.
- We provide the best care and take extra precautions in case of high-risk pregnancies.
- Instructions and medications are given to the expecting mother throughout the pregnancy to keep the complications at bay.
- The pre-existing diseases (if present) are also monitored closely during the whole pregnancy period.
- We remain prepared to deal with all the possible complications even before the delivery to deliver a healthy baby and provide faster recovery to the mother.
Yes, Dr. Meeta prefers the normal delivery but the choice of the patient is given priority, after which the mode of delivery will be decided. We have both the facilities available at our gynaecology clinic in Delhi, Sharda Clinic, where we have the trained staff nurses who are experienced in handling delivery and child-care under the guidance of Dr. Meeta Sharma.
Do you have an ante-natal care facility available at Sharda Gynecology Clinic in Delhi?
Yes, we take care of the Baby in all aspects right from the delivery to the discharge of the patient. Cleaning the baby, taking care of its health and even helping the new mother learn the feeding skills is included in all the ante-natal care at our ob gyn clinic in delhi.
How do you help in Postpartum (after delivery) recovery of the mother?
The new mother’s body undergoes a lot of changes right from the pregnancy till the recovery period after delivery. Some essential steps must be taken by the new mothers under the guidance of an experienced gynecologist, Dr. Meeta Sharma so that a faster recovery can take place. We guide you what is best for you and the baby in terms of rest, dietary considerations and what should not be done during your recovery period. We help you deal with your postpartum blues as well, such as a feeling of sadness after delivering the baby, which is normal.
About Dr. Meeta Sharma and Sharda Gynecology Clinic in Delhi – Best Gynecology Clinic in South Delhi
Dr. Meeta Sharma has more than 35 years of experience in the areas of Obstetrics & Gynecology. She is proficient in dealing with normal & high risk pregnancy cases independently. Our staff at Sharda Clinic is fully trained and experienced in dealing with pregnant ladies, delivery and other gynecology related cases including abdominal & vaginal hysterectomies and ovarian tumors and gynecological laparoscopic procedures. Sharda Clinic is a one-stop solution for all the gynecology treatments in Delhi.
Patient feed back after undergoing the
Treatment at Sharda Clinic Delhi.
Sharda Clinic has exceeded my expectations in cleanliness, hygiene and above all the excellent results. Dr. Meeta Sharma is an experienced gynecologist for all your female health problems.
I had lost all hopes about getting pregnant when I met Dr. Meeta Sharma. Her counselling and experienced approach made me hopeful again and I am blessed with a baby boy now. I wish her all the best to make dreams of many such females come true.
My irregular periods and hormonal acne has made my life miserable until I met Dr. Meeta Sharma. After following her treatment strategy religiously, I am perfectly fine now. I can say one thing for sure that she knows her job well.
Have a Query? Contact Us
(Our response time is usually 24 Hours, so incase there is an emergency, then feel free to contact us on the clinic number)
We Are Secured By
Copyrights © 2021. Sharda Clinic. All rights reserved.